- Meaning of Devi, the Great Goddess Shridevi Durga
- Rudraksha Yoga wishes everybody Happy Deepavali: Lord! take us from darkness to the Light!
- Rudraksha Yoga Update: Article on mala beads updated.
- Rudraksha Yoga Wishes Everybody Very Happy Navarathri and Vijayadashami !
- Rudraksha Yoga Site Update: Happy Shri Gowri and Shri Ganesha Festivals !!
- About this Blog
- Bhakti Yoga
- Hatha Yoga
- Hindu Deities
- Jnana Yoga
- Karma Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga
- Lord Ganesha
- Lord Shiva
- Mantra Yoga
- New Age Yoga
- Oneness of Shiva and Shakti
- Raja Yoga
- Reality Fiction
- Shri Sujnan Giri
- Soundarya Lahari
- The Pillars of Yoga
- The Vedas
- Ultimate Reality
- Upanishat'S peaks
Monthly Archives: December 2013
Folks, Hari Om! Namaste!! We are back again with the articles in this series of Great Upanishat’S peaks. But, here is a twist 🙂 We will provide the meaning without any further elaboration. Here is why. We have already discussed … Continue reading
Folks, Hari Om! Namaste!! Here are some important updates and news about Rudraksha Yoga Website. 1. 108th Post published: A Milestone Reached! Yes! We recently published 108th post on Rudraksha Yoga. We are very happy about it. At the same … Continue reading
Folks, Hari Om! Namaste!! Good news! This is the 108th post on Rudraksha Yoga! It is really another significant milestone in the journey of the blog. How should we celebrate this exciting occasion? Simple. By another conVerse at the lotus … Continue reading
Pradipa-jwalabhir dhivasa-kara-neerajana-vidhih Sudha-suthes chandropala-jala-lavair arghya-rachana | Svakiyair ambhobhih salila-nidhi-sauhitya karanam Tvadiyabhir vagbhis thava janani vacham stutir iyam || – Soundarya Lahari 100 Benefits: Attainment of all Occult Powers. Meaning: O Mother Shridevi ! Composing this hymn of yours, in the … Continue reading