Hari Om! Namaste!!
Om Shri Maha Ganapathaye Namah ||
Rudraksha Yoga wishes our esteemed readers, followers and well-wishers around the globe a very happy Shri Gowri and Lord Ganesha Festivals celebrated in India on 28th and 29th August 2014.
On this auspicious occasion, we suggest you to read some of our most popular articles on Rudraksha Yoga:
- Lord Ganesha and His Trunk: What is the Symbolism?
- Esoteric Meanings of Soundarya Lahari, the Confluence of Beauty and Power of Shridevi !
- Lord Shiva in Deep Meditation: Whom does he Meditate upon?
- Esoteric Secrets of Lord Shiva and his Family: From a Perspective of Kundalini Yoga.
You may want to take a look at our devotional conVerses to understand more and pray these supreme powers.
Just a quick update on the blog:
- Total number of views so far(and counting!): 115,009
- Number of countries with at least a single view: 160
- Number of followers: 53
- Number of shares of our articles in social media: 147
Enjoy reading! Have fun!!
Let us pray them for their kind Grace on everyone of us:
Om Shri Ganeshaya Namah | Om Shri Durgayai Namah |
Om Namah Shivaya ||
– Rudraksha Yoga