December 2017 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Meaning of Devi, the Great Goddess Shridevi Durga
- Rudraksha Yoga wishes everybody Happy Deepavali: Lord! take us from darkness to the Light!
- Rudraksha Yoga Update: Article on mala beads updated.
- Rudraksha Yoga Wishes Everybody Very Happy Navarathri and Vijayadashami !
- Rudraksha Yoga Site Update: Happy Shri Gowri and Shri Ganesha Festivals !!
- About this Blog
- Bhakti Yoga
- Hatha Yoga
- Hindu Deities
- Jnana Yoga
- Karma Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga
- Lord Ganesha
- Lord Shiva
- Mantra Yoga
- New Age Yoga
- Oneness of Shiva and Shakti
- Raja Yoga
- Reality Fiction
- Shri Sujnan Giri
- Soundarya Lahari
- The Pillars of Yoga
- The Vedas
- Ultimate Reality
- Upanishat'S peaks
Category Archives: Reality Fiction
Folks, Hari Om! Namaste!! In our earlier articles, Great Master Shri Sujnan Giri was discussing with Jnana Hariputra about the Vedas in general and Rigveda in particular. Let us continue to learn more on the Vedas by listening to their … Continue reading
Folks, Hari Om! Namaste!! We had been listening to the discussion on the Vedas in the earlier post. Let us continue to learn from their conversation further. Jnana Hariputra: “Sir, Could you please tell me more on the Vedas?” Shri … Continue reading
Folks, Hari Om! Namaste!! The topic is very interesting and equally controversial, right? Let us understand it clearly from a typical Upanishad way, i.e. a Reality Fiction. In this story, eternal truths are packaged in a contemporary fiction. Let us hear … Continue reading
If you are a regular reader of this blog, you would have come across references to the term “Scriptures and Great Masters” in many of my articles. Naturally, the question arises: Why are the Scriptures and Great Masters important in … Continue reading